New breed of Cooler Master

Associate
Well Cooler Master have been showing some new cases at CES and no doubt CeBIT as well

I don't know what the availability will be like in the UK going by the current supply problems and also IMO the very poor after sale service.

Anyway a snap shot of the cases that i could find info on:

CENTURION 534 - click for link to Cooler Master site

C534.jpg

Cooler Master said:
Centurion 534 comes with the 120mm front and rear fans to enhance the ventilation. The stylish polished aluminum front panel blends Centurion 534 into any settings seamlessly. And through its meshed screens on two front edges, where 120mm LED fan intakes cool air, Centurion 534 efficiently achieves high airflow and the best cooling performance. To avoid any inconvenience, the tool-free design makes assembling and disassembling a piece of cake. It's simpler to install and to remove the 3.5 HDD from the specially design screwless HDD rails. Centurion 534 also supports Intel AC97 and HD Audio.

Mystique 631 - click for link to Cooler Master site

ces0106712dg.jpg

Cooler Master said:
Meshed front panel design provides the superior airflow and maximum cooling performance.
-Screw-less design for easy assembly
-Built-in washable front air filter
-120mm fans in the front and rear to give your PC the best ventilation while maintain silent cooling solution.
-Rear retaining holes for liquid cooling kits
-Solid constructer makes the chassis durable and sturdy
-Aluminum alloy design greatly reduces the weight of the chassis
-Front panel opens to the left or to the right for easy access

Currently unnamed but updates to the Centurion or Praetorian range

ces0106645nj.jpg

All the info i can find is that it's full aluminium and has 120mm front and rear fans.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Another un named one - Edit: this will be the new Praetorian

ces0106689tk.jpg

The doors on this one open from the middle to reveal a stacker look:

ces0106690zb.jpg

CM Media Range - click for link to Cooler Master site to see all 3 in the range.

cm%20media260.jpg

I quite like these and will be interested to see how they compair price wise with the Silverstone Lascala

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice, like the last one quite a bit! :)

The Wavemaster II though, looks like they will ditch the Wavemaster ATCS designed case :mad:

The last ATCS is about to die :(

The competition to the Lascala will be good, hopefully cause some price drops or be better :)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I quite like these, the centurion is nice and the unnamed one in my first post looks quite neat - need more info on it. Also of course the CM media range.

I think the water cooling accommodation on the Wave Master II is a good idea, so people don't have to hack the case up

Associate
OP
Zefan said:
Might I add that they're stolen from Gigabyte :p

Damn Cooler Master stole all those cases! geee whizz they must have gone underground!

What yewen said!

there has to be an innovator in everything for other to follow and improve on ;)

Edit: Anyway i don't mind cutting up a gigabyte <pokes Zefan>

Last edited:
Associate
I kinda like the new centurion case but I don't understand why don't they make it full aluminium. I like the looks of many cases overall but their weight is what holds me back and I don't buy them. I want a fairly big/roomy case with low weight and nice looks. I mean at the moment I own a TT xaser III case, I like the looks and I modified a bit the internal part but net weight is like 17,8kg and i bet with all the hardware i got inside its WAY more than that....Tell me how to get this beast to a lan without me having a car....?

Hehe sorry for this kinda off-topic story but I really wanna buy a new case and I can't find one suiting my preferences. It's frustrating

Associate
OP
Just had a look at some of the other pictures of the centurion here

And i'm so dissapointed, i really wanted a scarecrow in my case , but alas it says it's scrowless!!!! :D

OMG i'm SO funny!

Soldato
I could not help it :p

Lian Li > Coolermaster

Lian Li < ATCS Coolermaster

He asked for some advice, so I gave him some initial advice, he can make a new thread on it :)

Associate
Yewen said:
Lian Li PC7+.

Lightweight and built well enough to survive the lan journey :)

It's too small, considering I have 4 hdd's already and willing to get more in the near future :/ I will more likely make a new thread soon instead of hijackin this one:p

Associate
KoemanGR said:
It's too small, considering I have 4 hdd's already and willing to get more in the near future :/ I will more likely make a new thread soon instead of hijackin this one:p

umm..if you have 1 DVD-RW driver then you can fit something like 8 HDDs inside the PC7+ :p

btw, the new range CoolerMaster kinda disapointed, Wavemaster II looks like one of those Thermaltake case now :o

Man of Honour
That wavemaster is ugly although the new internal layout and 120mm fans is a far improvement if i could maybe give one a face transplant from my wave 1 then it would be perfection :)

Soldato
Caged said:
How often do you change your motherboard?

I will add to that, motherboard trays are only needed when the case is to crampt to allow easy access to the board, which these must not be to have no motherboard tray.

Motherboard trays also limit fan size to about 80mm on the rear aswell, they are quite dated in most cases now.

Back
Top Bottom