Show us your TFT setups!!

Associate
Here's my setup. I hate my desk but I can't see a reason to change it. Its a good size but a bit "office" orientated...

Monitors.jpg

Monitors are a Dell 2405FPW and a Samsung 930BF.

Agent. :cool:

P.S. Yes I did steal the backfrounds... ;)

Soldato
HEADRAT said:
Well actually it's www.digitalblasphemy.com, are you sure that is a free image that you are allowed to distribute?

HEADRAT

Well i asked on here for the image, and thats the link i got from someone. :eek:

Not sure really i better take off then just incase.

Wasn't trying to say its "my" wallpaper, i diddnt make it, was just saying a lot of people asking for the same as me.

Associate
Camalot said:
Well i asked on here for the image, and thats the link i got from someone. :eek:

Not sure really i better take off then just incase.

Wasn't trying to say its "my" wallpaper, i diddnt make it, was just saying a lot of people asking for the same as me.

Can you post it out here again, I liked it :)

Associate
danderson said:
I do like this thread...so I thought I'd bump it up from the grave!

Here's my recently built rig ;) (2 x Acer AL1916WS on arms, 146, DFI SLI-D, 2GB Geil RAM, lots of HD space, DVB-T, A/V switch, Pure Bug DAB, Canon IP5000)

Try and keep this one going people...! :cool:

Would you mind linking us to that dual wallpaper. The source would be optimal since I have 1 20inch widescreen and 1 15inch monitor next to one another.

Associate
Snow-Munki said:
headrat, was wondering, don't you fit 2 24' screens too wide to look at ?

I currently have 2 20' 4:3 tft's and literally have to move my head to view the whole area !

Yeah I would probably have to move my whole head if I had 20ft. monitors as well. Haha, I'm just playing around, but yeah two 24" would be a lot of screen space.

Soldato
Woot! Just got my 2nd LG L1710S from the bay! Really pleased with it and can do loads more with the extra space!

I had ATi's Hydravision but after 10 mins found it rubbish, so downloaded Ultramon instead and really works a treat!

Anyway! The pics!

dualscreen11ym.jpg

dualscreen27hf.jpg

dualscreen30ox.jpg

Very happy :D

t3h :cool:

Back
Top Bottom