Buying Glasses frames online

Associate
Hi, im looking at getting some new glasses and have found some I like in the opticians, they are E.Armani and like most frames, are over £100. I'm on a bit of a budget tho. I have the item code.

I was wondering if anyone has every bought any over the internet and could recomend a site. Did they come in perfect condition etc?

Cheers

Rick

Suspended
after looking at the site for a longer period of time im even more annoyed, why oh why oh why did i waste so much on glasses from a shop when i could have got em online for cheaper

Soldato
Whoops they have my Oakley Jacknife 2 for £100 less than I paid from the shop. :o

Still, I needed to try on lots of frames and the shop was good for that.

Soldato
Do I get a slice for saving you money!? :p

They even have a shop in Butlers Wharf, near Tower Bridge in London, which is where I got my Jackknifes from, which gives you the oppurtunity to try all of *** frames you like on, and purchase for the same price as stated on their website.

Suspended
Basher said:
Do I get a slice for saving you money!? :p

They even have a shop in Butlers Wharf, near Tower Bridge in London, which is where I got my Jackknifes from, which gives you the oppurtunity to try all of *** frames you like on, and purchase for the same price as stated on their website.

you can have a slice of cake if you want :p
Im just going to order online, once ive had a look at a few other sites, im gobsmacked that you can get a basic pair of good looking glasses for £17.50 on the net, which is great for a cheapo pair for when i play sports

Suspended
D4VE said:
Thats good! Even if you bought a peak period one day travel card to get to London I'd still make a nice saving.

i have a free train pass somewhere so it would cost me £0 to get to london and back :D

Back
Top Bottom