ITT you tell us 1 fact we don't already know

Man of Honour
Old concept, new thread. Give us a fact that you believe you're the only one here to know. No re-hashed nasty rubbish spam mails we've all seen a million times. Just one single fact you believe you're the only possessor of. Doesn't matter what it is about.

No punishment if you're not the only one to know it, but give it some thought and lets all learn something new.

I'll start us off:

The Canaries were not named after a bird, they were named after packs of large wild dogs that used to roam modern day Gran Canaria. The bird was actually named after the islands.

Permabanned
Water is one of the few substances that expands when it freezes. If it didnt do that, all life on earth would end(Or more accurately, would never have developed in the first place...).

VISAGETRUFACT.

Soldato
Hmmm.

*delves deep into fact-mind*

I can't remember how many facts I gave away in my FACT! thread :(

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Kangaroos can't jump if you lift their tails off the ground?

Ostriches have never been seen to bury their heads in the sand.

Soldato
Visage said:
Water is one of the few substances that expands when it freezes. If it didnt do that, all life on earth would end(Or more accurately, would never have developed in the first place...).

VISAGETRUFACT.

Water reaches its most dense at 4*C - it's because of this.

Associate
Gilly said:
Old concept, new thread. Give us a fact that you believe you're the only one here to know. No re-hashed nasty rubbish spam mails we've all seen a million times.

Heinz made swastika shaped pasta for the nazis during.... oh wait, that's one of those nasty rubbish spam mails...

"Q33 NY" is the flight number of the first plane.... that's not true either....

OK, I've got one...

Giraffes are the only animals born with horns.

And KFC breed chickens that have no bones.

Man of Honour
The only NASA space shuttle to have ever landed in the UK is the Enterprise. It was transported to the UK on the back of a 747 as part of a NASA PR excercise. Unfortunately, as a space shuttle, it never actually made it into space (it was used as a test vehicle for space shuttle technology).

Suspended
St0rmer66 said:
Haha, I'm gonna try that in sixth form tommorrow :D .

/keeps thinking for a fact.

Its best if you get a mate to say "they can", then you say "they cant", then your mate "they can" etc in front of a girl, by the time youve done this 3 times the girl will ask what your talking about.

You can either say "girls cant touch their shoulder blades together"

Or tell them that they cant lick their elbows, they will try. Then when you say the shoulder blade thing they wont be expecting it :D

Back
Top Bottom