ghost recon advanced warfighter,

Associate
arrghh I got totally mixed up and thought this was out for pc today, turns out its not out for at least another month, how come the pc release date is so far behind? is this normal with multiformat games? I suppose ive never really noticed before?

Associate
turtle3 said:
arrghh I got totally mixed up and thought this was out for pc today, turns out its not out for at least another month, how come the pc release date is so far behind? is this normal with multiformat games? I suppose ive never really noticed before?
Apparently the pc version will be more tatical and detailed. Console version dumbed down for the chavs :D

Permabanned
consoles nearly always get the game first. just look at the GTA series. some companies are good tho and will release them at the same time. its all about who the company favours the most and its rarely the pc users :|

i was actually looking on their site for a release date for the pc, but couldnt find one. i did watch some of the vid clips and wow, looks pretty damn good :D :D

Soldato
Well one thing is for sure, the graphics are no where near as good as what they were showing at E3 last year.

Turns out the E3 stuff were nothing more than 'target renders'.....

So far the 360 hasnt produced anything like what was promised.

Permabanned
GRAW is being made by a diffrent DEV team that have been contracted by UBI .

The PC version will NOT be a port or will it be sloppy seconds ,GRIN have their own motion capture studio and the game is being built around the use of the AGEIA PhysX ppU processor and the reason it has been put back is due to the fact thatn UBI have done some kind of deal with microsoft that will allow the Xbox 360 to sell more units .

For anyone waiting for the PC version of
GRAW get ready for what will be without dout the best PC game this year ;)

Edit : the 360 version has got some very bad press over the last day or so over at the 360 forums , Its said that the SP version is quite good but the MP part has a big drop in graphic detail to be able to handle network play .

It has allso thrown up a lot of complaints about AI glitching ,losss of pictur durin play , slow down while doing basic task's as jumping over small walls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom