What resolution for DOD: Source?

Associate
Hi,

I've just replaced my graphics card with a Nvidia 6800 GS OC and I don't know what resolution I should be in for DOD:S

I get around 20-30 fps on 1600x1200 with max settings which is a bit extreme lol (only for test purpose), I used to use 1024x768 but is there a better option??

Its on a Mitsubishi 930SB monitor by the way, I love crt :)

Whoop

Man of Honour
Whatever res you feel happy with.

Everybody is different, some people like the higher res and less frames per second, some like the lower res and more frames per second. Depends on you, and how much it bothers you and how much detail you want and playability from the game.

IIRC, 1280x960 is the 'native/optimal' resolution for the 930SB, but it really doesn't matter that much as those monitors are cracking at any res.

Associate
OP
DaveyD said:
Whatever res you feel happy with.

Everybody is different, some people like the higher res and less frames per second, some like the lower res and more frames per second. Depends on you, and how much it bothers you and how much detail you want and playability from the game.

IIRC, 1280x960 is the 'native/optimal' resolution for the 930SB, but it really doesn't matter that much as those monitors are cracking at any res.

Thats kinda what I was wondering, I had it fixed in my head that 1280x960 is an abnormal res for a 4:9 screen :o

Whoop

Back
Top Bottom