Missed parcels

Caporegime
What happens if you don't pick up your parcel fron a courier, eg parelforce or initial express etc? I know it says after a certain time it is returned to sender but do you get your money back? My dad and i were talking about this earlier and neither of us knew. Anyone know?

P.S. this is in no way shop or any other talk but a legit question.

Soldato
Mikey1280 said:
I think that you get refunded your money minus the delivery fee, not 100% sure though.

Yup,

It will be returned to the company you bought it from, who will eventually refund the money on to your card.

However they will not refund the postage and packaging, and they will probably charge you the cost of shipping the item back from the depot back to the retailer aswell.

Soldato
If it gets shipped back to the company they will contact you asking want a refund or send it out again at your expense, I know Citylink do re deliver if your not in first time.

Soldato
If Royal Mail can't deliver a parcel don't they send back to the nearest sorting office and leave a card telling you when you can get it?

Come to think of it DHL did that with my phone actually.

t3h :cool:

Caporegime
OP
It was just a hypothetical question about what would happen if you didn't pick up the parcel insde the 3 or whatever weeks they specify. Thanks for the clarification.

Back
Top Bottom