Sky plus keeps going online!

Associate
I have a pair of the new Pace PVR3's installed on sky multiroom. The problem is the one i use most in the main room keeps going online!

While watching a 30 min program it might come on 3 or 4 times, and many times in the day i notice it on. Its been doing it for at least a month, i can easily catch it on 10 - 15 times a day and im only watching tv maybe 2 hours a day tops!

Its just annoying seeing it going on at its tieing up my phone line and just really annoying me.

I have ADSL on the line, and use wireless phone line extenders to this box. The box shows as connected and a forced dial back 60% of the time is successfull.

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas before i ring up the rip off phone line and have to speak to some idiot who knows less than me.

Paying £52,50 per month then you need to pay 8ppm for the phone call its a joke! And dont get me started on the new customer offers!

Any ideas then guys?

Associate
OP
Well thanks for the replys everyone, just so people know for future reference.

It was because the main box wasnt properly connected, sky tryed to call home on it like every couple of hours.

After a month or so they finally sent me a letter, and ive since sorted the connection and so i hope its all fine.

Back
Top Bottom