Mate angry at me

Soldato
Hey all,
I'm writing this half drunk so bare with me.

Tonight I went out about 7:30, had about 4 reef's (yes I know girly drink but I don't like the taste of alcohol) at wetherspoons then went to a club, One of my mates met me about 9:30pm and drank 2 pints of guiness. Now we were at the club and I foolishly said 'I don't mind drinking a bit tonight' as I hadn't drunk barely anything in the last 2 months or so. My mates thought this was the perfect opportunity to buy me loads of shot's. I drank 4 shots of Sambuca which I hate and said I didn't want anymore. My mate told me to get another drink but I informed him I had no money and he know's I don't have much. He said 'fine i'll have to buy it for you' he bought me a pint of Castlemaine which i've never had before, I didn't ask for it and asked if I could have a red bull instead because I had been up since 7 and was tired. He bought me it anyway.

Now by this point I was a bit tipsy, I drank some of it and a different mate's girlfriend came over and pointed a glass which I guess was 2 Sambuca's in 1 at me. After many 'No's' she finally gave it to someone else. My mate was also drinking a pint of Castlemaine which he bought as well. Now my mate's girlfriend kept looking at my drink as if something was wrong with it, and so did the mate who bought me it. After a few minutes I was standing next to him, he had about 2 mouthfulls left, I was thinking they had put the sambuca in my drink, even though I had told him earlier I was feeling sick and didn't want anymore and without really thinking I poured most of mine into his, he pulled back which led to some going on his arm. He started going on about how 'that wasn't cool!' and started to kind of ignore me. I offered to buy him another but he refused, I said 'Why don't you go to the toilet and wash it off' but he said 'no' he then seemed I dunno, to be a bit arsey (hope I can say that) after a while he said to my other friends 'I'm going home' I usually go with him as we live on the same route and it saves money on taxi fares. I went out with him and as we turned the corner heading from the taxi rank he started going on about 'Don't do that again, being a ****' I said 'what?' he said 'being a complete ***' and I said 'sorry for pouring my drink into yours, you wanna get a taxi i'll pay' he said 'NO! i'll get my own' and just turned off and went to the cash point.

I just said 'fine ok' and went and got into a taxi. Now that is the honest truth, I am still fairly tipsy as this has taken me about 30 minutes to write without any drunken visible spelling mistakes. Is it just me or is he overreacting, he tends to get depressed and nihilisitic when he's drunk so i'm thinking it's that. Any idea's? :mad:

Soldato
Go and sober up and talk to him about it tomorrow, sounds like you'd both just drank a little too much and both being a bit picky maybe?

I read you were a bit drunk at the start and kinda glanced over everything so i might have missed something important mind :D

Associate
hmmm dont really see the problem with pouring your drink into his, if you where both drinking the same, espically if its getting towards the end of the night.
he might have just been a bit off or somthing

Jet said:
Pouring your drink into his wasn't cool. No wonder he was annoyed. Drink probably made it worse.

WHAT???, he's supposed to be his mate, he had told him that he did'nt want the drink but he proceeded to get him one anyway, is that cool ?, when myself and my friends all went out together and we we're a bit tipsy there was allways one of us pouring a drink into a friends glass b-cos they could'nt handle any more, non of us ever started throwing abuse at each other.

Soldato
ive done worse than that when drunk and with m8s dont worry bout it, ure in that drunken state where things go thru ya head constantly by 2morrow u wont even remember lol

Soldato
R5Rich said:
ive done worse than that when drunk and with m8s dont worry bout it, ure in that drunken state where things go thru ya head constantly by 2morrow u wont even remember lol

I once shook up a bottle of Stella, took the cap off, put my thumb over the top of it and sprayed it everywhere lol - all over my mate and it went in his eye....whoops :p

Soldato
cant do this when out but its quite kool lil trick i use to do on m8s

If they have a plastic bottle say a coke one, put a small hole in the top with a pin/needle. They will slowly get wet as it drips out down the front of em ;)

Ive jumped in taxis and gone home when a m8 has been waiting to get in 1 with me, ive topped up there glasses with my drink and topped up mine with theres its all drunken fun :D

Permabanned
Get yer coat on and go round his house and give him a few slaps ;)

Meeh .. only jokin ... wait till tomorrow ... give him a bell ... tell him your sorry for any drama last night but you was both Pizzeled ;)

If he don't wanna hear that then he ain't a real mate :cool:

Associate
maddad68 said:
Get yer coat on and go round his house and give him a few slaps ;)

Meeh .. only jokin ... wait till tomorrow ... give him a bell ... tell him your sorry for any drama last night but you was both Pizzeled ;)

If he don't wanna hear that then he ain't a real mate :cool:

Real mates wouldn't force ya to drink if you didn't want to...

Permabanned
he got angry at you because you didnt want to drink anymore, and thus you decided to increased his alcohol supply ...

strange man... very strange man...

Soldato
He's narked because you didn't bow to peer pressure and made a stand when you thought you had had enough to drink, fair play to you, thats a mature thing to do. Messing with other peoples drinks isn't very sensible though and in different circumstances could have got you into trouble.

MB

Soldato
Unless you have missed out something then he sounds like a complete arse.

Can't say i've ever had anything like that happen with my mates, closest thing was for my 21st when they spent 13 quid on a dirty pint, which after two mouthfulls i refused to drink, they did the usual "dont be a fanny" thing to which i just said if any of them could drink a quarter of it i'd drink the rest, none of them could even drink a mouthful so let me get away with it, then my Gf at the time proceeded to drink the lot as if it was water.

Back
Top Bottom