Driving test whoopsie

Soldato
Basically one of my friends at school got her purse stolen yesterday and this had her provisional licence in it, which proves a bit of a problem as her test is tomorrow at 10.44. Is there anything she can do in this situation?

Thanks again guys, any replies and shell be sooo greatful!

Rob

M0T

M0T

Soldato
I have bad news, according to here:

http://www.dsa.gov.uk/Category.asp?cat=101

She has to rearrange her test and apply for a new licence

both parts of your photo card licence. If you do not take both parts of your licence your test will not take place and you will lose your fee. If you misplace your licence, you must apply for a replacement from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA), which could take up to 15 days. If this happens, you may have to rearrange your test

Associate
I thought the counterpart and and other suitable form of photo ID would suffice. Can't be sure tho, check the back of all the documents it says on there.

edit no actually, doesnt look like it

Associate
I lost my provisional as well the day before my test. Get her to phone the DVLA tomorrow morning (they open at 8am or 7am i believe) and they'll fax proof that she has a licence to the test centre. They'll only do this once though so if she fails she'll need to get a new provisional. She'll also need to bring some photo ID with her such as a passport.

Caporegime
I've got no problems with women drivers, sure some of them do 30mph in a 60 and some insist they can reverse park, but long as you stay out of the way i don't see a problem ;)

No really women drivers are great, just not as great as us blokes :)

Soldato
Enfield said:
Chillax :p

He's just messing about Tink

Although a current case in point is the woman who was at court for driving with no hands on the steering wheel, whilst applying make up... Which she said was a "blonde moment" and was then in court again a week later for DD.

:)

Soldato
jpmonkey69 said:
Although a current case in point is the woman who was at court for driving with no hands on the steering wheel, whilst applying make up... Which she said was a "blonde moment" and was then in court again a week later for DD.

Hardly conclusive of the female gender is it.

Soldato
jpmonkey69 said:

Did she crash? no well then not really much against woman drivers

whereas mens insurance is higher than females, showing men have bigger and worse crashes than females

Caporegime
TinkerBell said:
Did she crash? no well then not really much against woman drivers

whereas mens insurance is higher than females, showing men have bigger and worse crashes than females

She didnt crash did she?
is that an argument to say what she was doing wasnt wrong?
now thats silly :p

Back
Top Bottom