dual-monitors

Just mae my new rig a few days back (one in Sig) and now i have 2 old CRT 800x600 monitors atm plugged into it. I am wanting to know of any good software that there is for dual-monitors? i would like tro play games and tal on msn at same time, also maybe have to mice plugged in so that one monitor has one mouse, and the other has the other mouse. Also the ability to change to background of just one monitor aswell would be cool. any other things that software can do for dual-monitors

Soldato
addy_010 said:
Just mae my new rig a few days back (one in Sig) and now i have 2 old CRT 800x600 monitors atm plugged into it. I am wanting to know of any good software that there is for dual-monitors? i would like tro play games and tal on msn at same time, also maybe have to mice plugged in so that one monitor has one mouse, and the other has the other mouse. Also the ability to change to background of just one monitor aswell would be cool. any other things that software can do for dual-monitors

ultramon is the best utill for dual monitors!

ryu

ryu

Associate
a program called ultramon will give you a range of options for dual screens, such as change the desktop backgrounds. im not sure it's possible to fulfil your other requirements, maybe with a kvm switch or something.

typically using dual screens in game, you can have msn displayed on the other monitor, but to reply you will have to relieve your input from ingame. meaing the game has to be dropped to desktop, unless the switch solves this problem of which im unsure about.

Associate
Sounds like what you need is two pc's connected to two completely seperate monitors, that's the only way you are going to get all your wishes in one go.

Otherwise, give UltraMon a try. It is commercial though...

Back
Top Bottom