Anyone out and about in Aberdeen tonight?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I have to go into our Aberdeen office this afternoon for some training so I have decided to stay the night in Aberdeen as the nightlife in Peterhead is utter crap.

Will any of our Aberdeen members be out and about in the Granite City tonight? If so, do you fancy meeting up for a beer or two?

I will be going through on the 11 o'clock bus and my training starts at 1 o'clock.
I should be finished by 5 and will head to my hotel as soon as I've finished - I will be staying at the Premier Travel Inn on West North Street.

I should be able to check up on this thread at some point in the afternoon. If not, the hotel has wireless, so I can check when I get back there.

If anybody wants details e-mail is in trust (and Brynn has my mobile number. If you need it, get it from him).

Stan :)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Feek said:
*thinks* I've got the afternoon off *thinks*

*gets on plane*

(in my dreams)

K.

I got all excited there :(

If I wasn't going offshore on Monday I'd come down and spend the weekend down there (I was actually thinking about it but too little time :( - one of these days....). In the meantime, I'll just have to "make do" with Ma Camerons, Blackfriars etc. :D

Associate
I have to go into our Aberdeen office this afternoon for some training so I have decided to stay the night in Aberdeen as the nightlife in Peterhead is utter crap

I wouldnt say its crap as myself living in Peterhead i would say its not bad okey we have a couple nightclubs passion, cube, and about 12 bars. That aint that bad

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Brynn said:
Stanley, I have been known to partake of a drinky-poo with you ;)

When you planning on heading out like?

Training will finish about 15:30, will be in the hotel at about 4ish so will be ready to go any time after that. Just let me know where and when and I'll be there.

Fruity leg-over here we come :D

Caporegime
Say archies for some grub at 5?

I wont have internet access from when I leave my house till I meet up with you guys, but you both have my number. So if there is any developements give me a text.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Thanks to Brynn and aceface57 for keeping me company on the impromptu Aberdeen micro meet.

Huuuuge burger in Archie's and Bishop's Finger (very nice ale) at £1.49 a pint :cool:
Theakston's OP in the Prince of Wales and various ales in Carriages.

A very pleasant evening all round :)

Back
Top Bottom