XPC ST20G5 - 20" screen and photoshop??

Associate
Need advice - XPC ST20G5 with RADEON XPRESS 200 will have enough power to drive 20" widescr4een monitor? I'm also doing a lot of Photoshop work so lets say - XPC ST20G5 with decent CPU and 2gigs ram will be good enough for work with Photoshop without frustration? Or maybe I should look for something else?
Im not a gamer - all I need is a decent Photoshop speed:) I'm quite lost with all things like sockets, chipsets etc - maybe there is a cheaper solution?
Thanks

Last edited:
Soldato
The onboard graphics on this are pretty awesome. I've actually played the godfather with the onboard graphics with a passive heatsink. Ok i had most stuff turned right down, but its the first integrated chipset i've ever had that can play some of the very latest games when its released. I've been using it for a while now, not much heavy photoshop, and only on a 17" monitor but i've had zero problems at all, its very nippy as far as onboard stuff goes. Should suit you fine :).

Associate
the onboard graphics are good for a little shuttle i cant see any major probs. but i would try my best to get a new graphics card just to make sure that it works smoothley

Associate
OP
Yeah... still have my doubts - so probably will go with sn25p and decent graphic card. After all I want to use resolutions like 1680 x 1050. Thanks for help.

Soldato
the onboard graphics on the ST20G5 will play half life 2 i believe, albiet not on super high quality, but still, someone did try it i believe with a 19inch tft

they are VERY good. i would bet money on it being able to handle photoshop on a 20inch tft :)............and this is a poor student talking who has no money! lol

Back
Top Bottom