k750i problem

Associate
Ive had my 750i for about 7/8 months now, on contract with o2. For the last couple of months the thumbsticks been playing up really bad.. and it just seems to be getting worse. I have to press it over and over before it will even respond.

I was wondering if i contacted o2 would they replace my phone?

I didn't take out insurance.

Any advice/thoughts?

Soldato
I don't think they will. I have a K750i as well, for around the same time as you've had it. And my joystick is not as responsive as it used to be. But I find if I'm light on it, it works fine. :)

Associate
i found dismantling it and cleaning it out worked a treat, it's now a regular thing for me

check your manual/box/any documentation for warranty details, unfortunately o2 are only the supplier, claims often go straight to the manufacturer

Associate
Don't dismantle it!!!

If you do, you void your warranty and all hopes of getting a fixed phone. Take into the o2 store, they'll send it off to SE to get repaired free of charge and you'll get it back after 4 days or so with a fixed joystick. Worked for me but they'll know if you've been tampering! Best to let them do it... :D

Caporegime
Mine did that after 3 weeks, the difference is I'm with Orange so I called them and got a replacement the next day.

This is a warranty issue, not insurance.

Back
Top Bottom