Playtime

Associate
Just been messing around with my new Stikfas figure and thought I'd share these:

109827043_e608dce52b_o.jpg

109827044_a3e448f73f_o.jpg

109827045_2d552d124d_o.jpg

Soldato
Oooh very nice. I've had some toy soldiers for about a year now, should really do something with them. Got some funny looks when I bought for "photographic" reasons ;)

Associate
OP
cyKey said:
Oooh very nice. I've had some toy soldiers for about a year now, should really do something with them. Got some funny looks when I bought for "photographic" reasons ;)

Heh, I think I got those looks too, plus a "You bought a toy?!" when I showed it to my brother. Course, five minutes later he was trying to find out where he could get one. :D

Associate
OP
Neil K said:
Very cool stuff. Where exactly did you shoot all of those, they look very professional.

They're actually just taken on a big piece of card propped up against a wall on a table. No special lighting or anything, just the room lights, except on #3 where I used a flash off-camera to the left of the figure to give the harsher contrast

Soldato
Only criticism i have to make about them is that you should have shot at a higher aperature, so there's less DOF :) I think shots like that benefit to you seeing every bit of detail in the shot and the whole object :)

Back
Top Bottom