Reccomend me a Webhosting company

Soldato
As title would suggest :)

My requirements are: easy interface, cheap as possible, hopefully with services like form-mail support and any other bells n whistles included in monthly price, dont need DNS management etc, domain name email (would it then automatically be POP3, or would it just forward to another email from there?)
The website would be set up for my girlfriend's business which is only a start-up and wouldn't really have loads of traffic.

Also I just wanted to know if anyone else knows about good dreamweaver type templates I can download. The only good ones I have found is on http://www.templatemonster.com.

Thanks in advance.

ps: If this is posted in wrong section, sorry Dons

Associate
For the email thing you can have like blah[at]yoursite.com and get it to forward to your Gmail inbox for example, that's what I've done and it works a treat.

You wanted to know about that didnt you :confused:

Soldato
I unreservedly reccomend UKWebsolutions Direct ( www.ukwebsolutionsdirect.co.uk ). Been with them over 8 months now after my previous webhost went down the hill, and have been nothing but brilliant.
Fast servers and even faster tech support, with someone usually responding within an hour even at nasty times in the morning (Don't ask!).

Whoever you go for, try & make sure that they have an open user forum which you can read before registering an account- At least this should give you an idea of the common gripes.

-Leezer-

Back
Top Bottom