devvo

Man of Honour
If this is the same Devvo that somebody linked to in GD about two months ago then it is obviously a wind up. The guy is laughing all the way through his videos - he can hardly keep a straight face. I loved the one where he found a supermarket trolley. In fact they're all funny but come on guys, watch him close.

Soldato
devvo.JPG

sorry :(

Permabanned
The best one is when hes walking round Reading festival doing his "act"

And random people recognise him on his way round and start shouting him
it kinda ruins his facade :D

Soldato
Devvo's a star. I love it when someone recognises him and says hello and he gets well annoyed and just starts hurling abuse at them. Fav episode is when he gets chucked off a bus for using a random pass he found (or something similar), and he just starts hurling abuse at every bus he sees. :D

Also, yes, it's worrying quite how many kids in Hull are actually just like him, but in all seriousness.
dmpoole said:
If this is the same Devvo that somebody linked to in GD about two months ago then it is obviously a wind up. The guy is laughing all the way through his videos - he can hardly keep a straight face. I loved the one where he found a supermarket trolley. In fact they're all funny but come on guys, watch him close.
He always seems pretty high to me when he's doing them, so I'm amazed he manages to keep a straight face at all.

Back
Top Bottom