10 10x8 Prints only £1

Soldato
Just caught it with minutes to spare. Quite pleased too, as I've ordered some b&w pics of Auschwitz from last week, along with some of my better general shots which I wanted to put in an album.

Cheers to the IRC lot for the heads up :)

Associate
Lostkat said:
Just caught it with minutes to spare. Quite pleased too, as I've ordered some b&w pics of Auschwitz from last week, along with some of my better general shots which I wanted to put in an album.

Cheers to the IRC lot for the heads up :)

Be interesting to see those on the forum. How'd you get on with the Tamron 17-35?

Soldato
Anyone else got doubled-up confirmation emails?

I have, but they both have the same sales reference on them, so hoping I won't get billed twice - 'both' have dispatched now.

Whee :D

Associate
Very angry I missed this, I need some A4ish size prints for my room (I already have frames) and this would have been perfect. Oh well.

Associate
FOR THOSE THAT MISSED THE OFFER YESTERDAY

I missed out as they couldn't process the order before midnight. I emailed photobox and they said the offer is still open until midnight tonight using this code:

10X8MADNESS-DA

Soldato
Sleepyd said:
Be interesting to see those on the forum. How'd you get on with the Tamron 17-35?
I'll get some ready for the forums soon :)

I'll also post examples of the Tamron. First impressions are dramtically reduced CA. I haven't actually found any yet, but I'm sure there will be a few in the photos where the sky is pure white (snow). It's also significantly sharper than the kit lens. Very pleased with it :)

Associate
sara said:
Anyone else got doubled-up confirmation emails?

I have, but they both have the same sales reference on them, so hoping I won't get billed twice - 'both' have dispatched now.

Whee :D

I make quite a few orders with PBox, and whilst I didn't have double confirmation mails with this order, I have had with quite a few others :)

Associate
Mine just arrived, very nice. Gonna get some simple clip frames and make a nice lil' wall display out of them :)
Well, I say very nice - one of them the colour is waaaaaaayyyy off, and it's reaaaalllyyy dark, too ~ which I found surprising, as my monitor is calibrated :o
Still, not complaining :)

cmt

cmt

Suspended
Mine arrived this morning.

a bit dissapointed with one or two of mine, but my own fault really as i just picked 10 at random and didn't have time to tweak them before uploading.

In the end £2.50 for 10 x 10"x8" = :D

cmt

Back
Top Bottom