• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

is it worth an extra £50~ for an xtx over the xt (1900)

Soldato
Just wondering...i know the clock speeds are higher on the xtx but will the xt in most cases clock as high any way? Or does the xtx clock even higher? Is it worth the extra 50 quid? :)

Soldato
The Connect 3D XT-X is £310 I think, which is only £30 more. Apparently the XTX's are very cherry picked so for £30 it might be worth it. HIS is next at £318.

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Yes XT-X is worth the extra.

However please note we still have high speed memory XT models in stock from Connect3D but nearly all gone....

Soldato
Thought you might say that :D :p - but it is true.

Think of it like cars. The Pagani Zonda C12 is a great car, but you just know the C12-S is just that much better.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Gibbo said:
Hi there

Yes XT-X is worth the extra.

However please note we still have high speed memory XT models in stock from Connect3D but nearly all gone....

Hi Gibbo, i was just wondering - if i order today, can i put in the delivery notes or something that the card shouldn't be sent until monday, as i'm going away for the weekend and won't be back until monday night. So ideally, i'd like to order now (to make sure i get one) and then have it on my doorstep on tuesday. Is taht possible?

OcUK Staff
snow patrol said:
Hi Gibbo, i was just wondering - if i order today, can i put in the delivery notes or something that the card shouldn't be sent until monday, as i'm going away for the weekend and won't be back until monday night. So ideally, i'd like to order now (to make sure i get one) and then have it on my doorstep on tuesday. Is taht possible?

If you want it to arrive Tuesday then order it on Friday Evening or over the weekend m8. As if you order it now it will arrive Monday.

OcUK Staff
teggs said:
stupid question time...

Do the XT-Xs have different memory then?

Yes XT-X are equipped with faster memory. But the first batch of XT's also had the same memory unfortunately I don't think we have more left accept the Connect3D cards were getting still have that same faster memory on board. :)

Associate
Gibbo said:
Yes XT-X are equipped with faster memory. But the first batch of XT's also had the same memory unfortunately I don't think we have more left accept the Connect3D cards were getting still have that same faster memory on board. :)

Is this a definite or totally random? Better off paying thre extra 18 pound too be sure?

Back
Top Bottom