Can too many soothers be harmfull?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Can they because i have friend that is eating 4 packs of them a day and she doesnt even have a cold :(
Can they do any damage if you eat them like she has been?

If you dont know what soothers are, they are a type of cough lollie.

Associate
I can't imagine it being different to any other sweets really.

May have the old 'Excessive consumption may cause laxative effect' somewhere on there though :D

Che

Che

Associate
chopchop said:
her teeth will rot, and she'll probably get diabetes from eating so much sugar.
p9box.gif

Just found that. Funnily enough I was wondering if I had diabetes as I am constantly tired so was looking on the diabetes.org.uk site earlier today.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
Well i got her to tell me how many packs it says you can have a day and it says 2.
She said she ate 6 pack in a day a few weeks ago :(

Permabanned
Well, they're a form of medicine, arent they - im sure there are deconsgestants and suchlike in there....

So eating 4 packs a day cant be good for her....

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
Clerkin said:
tell her to stop being foolish, why the heck would you eat 4 packs a day if you didnt have a cold.

slap her

Shes as stubborn as a mule and she will only stop if something bad happens a few time :(

Caporegime
Probably get a dodgy stomach if anything, things like that especially mints have warnings that say excessive consumption may cause laxative effects.

This was proven the other night when we gave a mate of ours a pack of polo mints and dared him to eat the whole pack...the silly fool did it as well but then spent nearly an hr on the toilet because his guts were playing up.

Tbh eating that many packs a day is probably the most dumbest thing you could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom