Point and click games

Soldato
Just installed my old 9800pro in my pc at work and I'm after some point and click games to help relieve the boredom at times. I've already got AOE3 installed and Rome Total war will be installed when it turns up, but I'm after something simple tha I can play for about an hour or so a day without losing interest. I've been trying to find the Monkey Island games but with no luck.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
How about the Broken Sword series?
Fahrenheit should run on that card too I think. :)

Soldato
Haly said:
How about the Broken Sword series?
Fahrenheit should run on that card too I think. :)

Agreed. Broken sword is amazing. I'm playing through the second again with SCUMMVM. Saves me installing it off that Sold Out series disc :D

Associate
-Tauren- said:
Agreed. Broken sword is amazing. I'm playing through the second again with SCUMMVM. Saves me installing it off that Sold Out series disc :D

Same here, managed to get it running on my PSP and it works suprisingly well

So another vote for Broken Sword 1,2

Also try Runaway, its newish and not all that bad.

Full throttle is quality aswell. :)

Associate
There is a double pack of Sam and Max and Day of the Tenticle that shouldnt be too hard to get hold of. There was a lucas arts adventure pack that had Full throttle and the dig in. I bought them when they first came out so they were easier to find.

Suspended
another vote for full throttle. This was the only point and click game I really got into. I can still remember a fair bit of the game, especially that damned dog in the scrap yard

Back
Top Bottom