• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OEM 3800 x2's at overclockers are great

Associate
Just a heads up

3800x2 oem

CCBWE 0601XPMW is great for 2.7 ghz + @ 1.4 v bought from overclockers at the start of this week. using same toledo core as opteron 170's

running it on an ar8-mvp with 2gb of g.skill hz which are also quite good

Also can I throw praise for the great price of the x1900''s that are £100 cheaper here than anywhere else..again nice one

mad andy

Associate
Yes the ocuk 3800's look like really good clockers.

2.7Ghz :) is nice

Gonna give my 4200 a week or so more at 2.6 then maybe try pushing it some more! tho runs amazin at 2.6 :)

Soldato
thaibog said:
Just a heads up

3800x2 oem

CCBWE 0601XPMW is great for 2.7 ghz + @ 1.4 v bought from overclockers at the start of this week. using same toledo core as opteron 170's

running it on an ar8-mvp with 2gb of g.skill hz which are also quite good

Also can I throw praise for the great price of the x1900''s that are £100 cheaper here than anywhere else..again nice one

mad andy

Good news on the cpu.

Your sig is still too large however!

Soldato
*should* be ok however it would be better in a smaller font and 4 lines down so it doesn't go too far across. All you need to know is in the FAQ.

Soldato
oweneades said:
*should* be ok however it would be better in a smaller font and 4 lines down so it doesn't go too far across. All you need to know is in the FAQ.

FYI line length is determined by the boards settings, so you can't make the text lines longer than OcUK want you to :)

Hav

Back
Top Bottom