• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

XFX 7800 GT Extreme now £149 (£176 Inc. VAT) @ OcUK!!

Associate
Gibbo said:
Just under 200 sold, just over 200 left, selling at approx 50 per day at moment.....

Ordered mine last thing yesterday! :D (Mmm might be there when I get home... :confused: )

Can't wait to have a PC where the Graphics aren't the bottleneck!! :rolleyes:

Associate
Hmm i now have to wait for probably 2 weeks for OC to refund the money for one of these 7800GT's before i can order again. I say 2 weeks because thats how long it took the last time for them to refund when i changed my mind about one item and decided on another from them. Order cancelled because i've moved home and aint changed my bank details yet to here. Would have been much simpler for me to change them in the branch right now, it's round the corner from me :mad: and them not to cancel the order. Now that i think of it, i wont even be able to re-order when they refund it as there wont be any left :(

I dont understand how OC can take the money when they aren't going to approve it in the first place :mad:

Edit - sent you the order number gibbo, just in case there's anything we can do ;)

Last edited:
Permabanned
Gibbo said:
Pretty much no chance elsewhere too.....

Considering NV ceased production a month ago its gonna be pretty hard for any other places to get hold of any real quantities to do an offer with.

Check out other Etailors most either have no stock or what they do have left is quite high prices.....

Just noticed another etailor selling the 7800 GT for £175.02. In stock too.

Last edited:
Associate
Gibbo said:
I am afraid not sorry, we only have approx 15 units left which will no doubt sell out today/tomorrow........

I have just ordered 2 for my new build SFF unit. :D

Do these come with the SLI bridge in the box ?

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Only about 120ish left now, we started with 400 they are flying out. Though a lot of that is because smaller Etailors have been buying them from us in 10-20's as well which soon causes stock to drop quickly.

Associate
Gibbo said:
Hi there

Only about 120ish left now, we started with 400 they are flying out. Though a lot of that is because smaller Etailors have been buying them from us in 10-20's as well which soon causes stock to drop quickly.

I ordered 2 of these cards from OCUK today but can you tell me if they come with the sli bridge inside the the box ? They will be going into the Shuttle XPC SN26P.

TIA.

Back
Top Bottom