Any good free wallpaper sites? (1280x1024)

Soldato
Does anyone know any good free wallpaper sites? Im looking for fantasy, sci-fi digital stuff. I really like the World Of Warcraft wallpaper with all the fantasy people (eg. this ). I seem to remember seeing a wallpaper I liked which was WOW I believe of a green fairy like girl wearing a purple and gold outfit. Any help would be appriciated :D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
turtle3 said:
http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/index.php?sort=date

Not Wow buty just found this site and theres some really good themes as well as papers for free, all at selectable resolutions :)

thought id just let you know

This is site is amazing, though pity you can't download the wall papers without having to see them in full size first? Can anybody help?

Associate
greenlizard0 said:
This is site is amazing, though pity you can't download the wall papers without having to see them in full size first? Can anybody help?

yeah you have to choose your res then the image downloads, only takes a few secs, You can see what your getting though before you dowload it,,, Only found the site today, been playing about with my desktop ever since :) nice to find a good honest free site without directing you here there everywhere then telling you to register :rolleyes: gonna try the skins tomorrow.. :)

Back
Top Bottom