• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

BFG 7900GT loose connector

Associate
I have jsut received my delivery of a 7900GT and noticed the box rattles :(

I have not opened the box but have noticed one of the resisitors (?) has come out of its socket and is loose in the packaging. It appears to have a thin film of plastic below and 2 metal connectors - should I attempt to refix to the card or RMA :confused:

If I RMA I will be without a computer for a week or two :mad:

OcUK Staff
sativa said:
I have jsut received my delivery of a 7900GT and noticed the box rattles :(

I have not opened the box but have noticed one of the resisitors (?) has come out of its socket and is loose in the packaging. It appears to have a thin film of plastic below and 2 metal connectors - should I attempt to refix to the card or RMA :confused:

If I RMA I will be without a computer for a week or two :mad:

Give BFG an email to see how quickly they can turn around for you. Alternatively contact OcUK as we have in stock and should be able to turn it around for you within 48 working hours. :)

Caporegime
Yep as above, best to RMA, you don't want to totally bugger it, be all that money wasted, as said by Gibbo if it was bought from here, then they can get you a replacement in about 48hrs, which is very good. :)

Judging by your typical luck post though, it looks like it wasn't from here. :(

Back
Top Bottom