My new site

Associate
good work mate... its very nice... do it did it all by urself.... i used to make website.... but can't be borther no more... the use of colour is great, the only problem i could think of is that if ppl review it under high resoultion like 1280x1024.... it does look a little bit boring at the right hand side....but really it is a piece of art....

Permabanned
Impressive portfolio, very impressive. You did all the BBC One red idents? and the Sainsbury's christmas idents? :eek:

It seems weird though you posting on here asking for opinions when you've got such a brilliant client base, you're doing pretty well without any of our help/suggestions.

Edit: Your site has gone offline? Error 404? Although I did see "dirty leecher" in black letters as your background image before it went offline. Hmmm.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
iCraig said:
Impressive portfolio, very impressive. You did all the BBC One red idents? and the Sainsbury's christmas idents? :eek:

It seems weird though you posting on here asking for opinions when you've got such a brilliant client base, you're doing pretty well without any of our help/suggestions.

Edit: Your site has gone offline? Error 404? Although I did see "dirty leecher" in black letters as your background image before it went offline. Hmmm.

Thanks for your kind words

thanks again

Mark

Soldato
Looks Ok. One thing I really don't like is the way that when you select a new menu item, the previous one gets bolder, this, to me makes people think they have selected the old one.

Other than that, just the fact the right hand side looks a bit bare, but overall, nice :)

Back
Top Bottom