• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

7600GT Arctic Coolers???

pfk

pfk

Associate
I'm told the Arctic Cooler for the 6600GT (PCI-E) is compatible but don't quote on me that as I haven't tested it yet. A good alternative is the new Zalman VF900 but it's not cheap.

Associate
I got a missed delivery card for my zalman today (VF700-CU) so will hopefully collect it tomorrow and fit it, to confirm it is compatible for everyone else who is inetrested.

Associate
VF700-CU fitted to Leadtek 7600GT without issues at all, running silently @ 5v.

Lovely :)

If anyone wants pics of the 7600GT with the zalman (for case fit) I can post some here.

Permabanned
Wakinglimb said:
VF700-CU fitted to Leadtek 7600GT without issues at all, running silently @ 5v.

Lovely :)

If anyone wants pics of the 7600GT with the zalman (for case fit) I can post some here.
that would eb great if u can post some pics

Associate
bbreezeuk said:
that would eb great if u can post some pics
Here's my 7600GT with Zalman:

P1000018.JPG

Associate
OP
Gotta a despatch note for the Swiftech water cooling gear down the pub last night :D

think it would have been a dam site easier if id have gone for on of those zalmans :rolleyes:

forgot to order up some RAM sinks :(

Associate
Not tried anything since the install tbh, I went for the Zalman for silence, not OC. On the stock cooler the Leadtek would outclock the stock settings on the XFX extreme (£20 more) version :D

Back
Top Bottom