• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Whats the best GFX card i could get with...

Associate
This set up

3.2 gig pentium 4
2 gig of ram
Asus - p5gd1 - motherboard

To be honest im a bit behind the times with where technology is these days. I currently have a Radeon X800XT

Cheers

Soldato
Considering you have a PCIE slot the best graphics card you can get would be ...

HIS Excalibur ATI Radeon X1900 XT-X 512MB GDDR3 AVIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (GX-047-HT)

... but a budget would be helpfull

Soldato
ACESHIGH said:
Considering you have a PCIE slot the best graphics card you can get would be ...

HIS Excalibur ATI Radeon X1900 XT-X 512MB GDDR3 AVIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (GX-047-HT)

... but a budget would be helpfull

Tbh that card would be badly limited.. if i were you i'd upgrade the whole lot

Soldato
you be evey CPU limited , i and a friend have that same card and 2gb of ram were i get 11k+ in 3dmark05 he only gets 7k , i run a athlon x2 3800 at 2.5ghz he has the same cpu and motherboard as you, hey but u still be able to run FEAR on 20" widescreen moniter with some AA and AF no probs:)

Back
Top Bottom