Recommend me a new Gaming mouse

Associate
also looking for an upgrade from my Diamondback Magma as its a little worn, have my eye on the Copperhead. but have also heard good things about G5. im not one for loads of buttons and dont like big mice... recomendations

Soldato
Copperhead without a doubt. Mate has a G5 which is equally impressive, but i'm firmly stuck on the Razer mouses after moving from a Logitech MX500 to Chameleon.

Soldato
I bought a G7 - quite a luxury item for me, but I love it :) I love the hassle of no cables on my mouse, it works well in games and lasts a good length before swapping batteries

Soldato
2nd vote for a G7 here, just as good as a G5 except there is no wire snag :p

the batteries only take 2 hrs to charge (they last longer than 3 solid days of use, so you will never have problems), and the coolest bit is you can change them mid-game like a gun magazine :D (I think that was Logitech's idea)

Oh, and its much MUCH lighter than the mx700, but the same shape!

Associate
Anyone else had an issue with the G5 not working correctly under XP? I have installed the drivers and under device manager it has detected additioanl hardware plugged in but mouse doesnt light up and neither does the laser underneath? Duff mouse perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom