• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Cards with a dvi to vga convertor

Associate
Thinking of going for the gpu upgrade at last :) shame i missed the sales :(

At the moment I have my 6800gt running a dual display of a 19"tft monitor via dvi connection and a samsung 26" lcdtv via the vga connection, This 6800gt card I have has both a vga and dvi output straight off the back of the card, and TBH I though all cards had these 2 outputs :o Ive just noticed that the latest 1900xt and 7900gtx cards only have 2 dvi outputs, no VGA so i wont be able to hook up my lcdtv directly:( Do any of the cards ocuk sell come with a dvi to vga convertor, and would this be ok to use or would i loose quality?? Ive been looking around but only found ones that state female dvi to male vga?? That would be the wrong way round wouldnt it??

Associate
OP
thanks mate, so all cards on ocuk should come with the dongles :) If so that should be fine, as long as I can get up and running, I hate it when you buy something then realise you need something else to make it work...thanks

Back
Top Bottom