NOKIA N-Series - Need Help choosing?

Soldato
Hi all,

I wrote a few months back requesting some help in choosing an upgrade from my existing NOKIA 6230 (T-Mobile), but suprise suprise I still haven't upgraded yet.

My mate has just got a nice deal with T-Mobile, that FLEX 35 thing and he got a NOKIA N70 thrown in.

nokia-n70-1.jpg

I am quite tempted by this but I decided to look a little closer at the N-SERIES and now I am not sure which one to get.

Obviously the N70 is free (with 18month FLEX contract) but I am liking the look of the NOKIA N90.

nokia__n90__n91__mo_198800c.jpg

Tariff aside I just want a cool phone that takes nice photos and video clips, a macro feature would be handy too as would a compatible video format and upgradable memory. . .

Any NOKIA N-Series experts care to lob me some advice please :)

Soldato
If you're looking at T-mobile, go into the link and get an n70 with a free PSP :D

Tis what i'm thinkin about getting.

Who knows when the N9* series will be out, was meant to be last september :eek:

Associate
I have the nokia n-70 a few weeks and already thinking of changing it. The phone is pretty slow to open applications, real player is crap, and the reception quality is desperate. I was on vodafone with my last phone which was a 6230 and that was better at making and recieving calls than the n-70.

Soldato
N70 is not a great phone tbh, quite basic not much better than the 6630 or 6680. The N90 is big and the pic's are not that great, tbh at the end of the day its a phone. The N90 also is quite old now, there are/will be better phones for taking pictures, and it also hasnt got vibrate.

If I was you I would either wait for the N91 or N80 (expected at the end of the mid april, 20th for Voda). The 80 should blow most people away, takes the screen from the N90 (best part from the phone) and puts it together with WiFi and a 3mp camera.

Soldato
OP
Aruffell said:
get an n70 with a free PSP :D
What's a PSP?

Revelator said:
the reception quality is desperate. I was on vodafone with my last phone
Sounds more like Network coverage instead of anything to do with the phone?

Spamalot said:
The N90 is big and the pic's are not that great, tbh at the end of the day its a phone. The N90 also is quite old now
Hmmm, the sample photos from the N90 i have viewed look really good?

Back
Top Bottom