advise require for moving full size rig

Suspended
currently have a amd 64 4000 with ac 64 freezer, 7800gtx with zalman cooler as well as 2 hd's and a dvd burner all shoved into a wavemaster. Im wanting to move it to a smaller pc case, mini itx sizeish. just looking for advise on what case and mobo to go for

cheers!

Soldato
only thing that will fit that lot in is either a mATX mobo and case of some flavour (maybe a silverstone sugo case?) or the Shuttle SN25P/26P

if the graphics card was only single slot (without the zalman) then also the shuttle ST20G5

of course you could always mod the case to fit the cooler :)

Soldato
the shuttles ICE cpu cooler is very good, you wouldnt need to use the ac 64 at all.

and if you wanted to keep the zalman, then you can. i was just saying that if you changed it back to the stock cooler then you'd have 1 extra shuttle to choose from :)

Suspended
OP
thanks for the advice cokecan72, ive decided to go with the silverstone sugo with an Asus A8N-VM instead of the shuttle sn25p, mainly because the sugo's build qality looks a lot better, just gotta figure out what cooler will fit in the sugo now!

Soldato
its a good choice. always did like the look of them sugo's

though tbh i think their build quality is on par with shuttles from reviews ive read of them, which is pretty darn good :)

Associate
gib786 said:
thanks for the advice cokecan72, ive decided to go with the silverstone sugo with an Asus A8N-VM instead of the shuttle sn25p, mainly because the sugo's build qality looks a lot better, just gotta figure out what cooler will fit in the sugo now!

Well i just built my first shuttle system (sn26p) and i have to say that the build quality is excellent. ;)

Back
Top Bottom