Fifa RTWC

Associate
Hello,

I having a bit of an issue with Fifa in that Acheivments won't unlock, I am trying to do the following ones:

Win Custom League Win a League tournament created in the Create Tournament Mode.
Won a League tournament created in the Create Tournament Mode.

Win Custom Knockout 100

Won a Knockout tournament created in the Create Tournament Mode.

Now I have done a 4 team league and it hasn't unlocked and a 4 team knockout but it still doesn't unlock.

Do you have to have it on a certain difficulty?

Soldato
Ye found this on the knockout

Win a custom knockout with at least eight teams present. Easiest way is to set it to 4 minute half, Amateur, 8 teams, knockout stages and 1 meeting.

Not sure on league.

Soldato
Its 8 teams for the custom cup,and 10 teams for the league.

You can set it so you only have to play each team in the league once instead of the normal two times as well.

Caporegime
Velocity said:
:p Wouldn't say desperate more like trying to find an easy way to the points :)

Then keep buying EA games ;) It would be better if EA stopped making games and just sold 1000 gamer points, much like the live points. It would save everyone 9 hours playing naff games. ;)

Associate
OP
dannyjo22 said:
Then keep buying EA games ;) It would be better if EA stopped making games and just sold 1000 gamer points, much like the live points. It would save everyone 9 hours playing naff games. ;)

heheh me old man brought it for me for my birthday, checked out the points and thought 'these don't look too much like hard work' :p

Back
Top Bottom