condemned achievements

Soldato
Anyone got all these yet? I havent got the firearm or melee mayhem awards (ones for collecting all weapons).

Is it possible i just load a chapter collect em and not have to do the WHOLE chapter? or do i have to finish the chapter for the statistics to count?

Also the chief investigator award. Surely u HAVE to investigate all evidence as thats how u progress? Im not sure what i have missed :(

Soldato
R5Rich said:
Anyone got all these yet? I havent got the firearm or melee mayhem awards (ones for collecting all weapons).

Is it possible i just load a chapter collect em and not have to do the WHOLE chapter? or do i have to finish the chapter for the statistics to count?

Also the chief investigator award. Surely u HAVE to investigate all evidence as thats how u progress? Im not sure what i have missed :(

I have them all. / Check my sig.

You need to collect ALL items in a chapter and finish it and have it save. If you miss one in a level it won't be good enough just to go back and collect that one item; as far as the game's concerned (for achievements) it'll only think you now have the one item). Also if you collect an item then die and then start at a point before you collected it you'll need to remember to get it again.

For the chief investigator award ... there's 1 item of evidence available that you don't need to collect to progress the story line. It's a spolier so I won't directly tell you what it is. If you want to find out what it is do a search of 'chief investigator award' on the forums.xbox.com condemned forum.

Associate
-----------POSSIBLE SPOILER --------------------

the piece of evidence that caught me out was on the level where you follow the trial of fluid through a trainstation around about level 7 (cant check sold game now) anyway its the level where you have a flash back of killer x moving a large fieling cabinet, instead of moving it straight away like i did every time go round the back and collect the evidence of the scratch marks on the floor

might be this i know its caught me and a few others out as its one of the only ones that you dont need to get to progress

edit also the finger print on the lift on the level where you need to get power back to the lift

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
aha well i started again and got to chapter 2 found that bit of evidence and its unlocked the achievement!

Just need the firearm and melee one :(

Is rebar straight only on chapter 2? I got killed at the end and it dont count ya statistics if u died.

Back
Top Bottom