I must be the only one!!!

N3M

N3M

Associate
Sticky Balls!

Seriously now ive hit a lot of forums with this question and had nothing but giggles... hopefully the OcUK guys are a little more mature...

Can anyone remember the game "Sticky Balls" and was only available on the PC, heres a pic for anyone who might have played it before
sticky1BIG.jpg

it was/is a free game, but no one has it anymore!!!

Please know/have this game someone!!!

Cheers

Last edited:
Associate
I tried hard to help you on this lol

Originally developed by John Pickford from Zed Two studios using the Blitz engine, it was free on PC Gamer a long long time ago and also from ZedTwo.com which has now shut down. They were taken over by Warthog in 1996 and I can find no other download links or anything apart from the dead zedtwo one. Sorry but so far your on a loss. :(

NB - Warthog.co.uk also dead. :o

Whoop

Last edited:
Associate
If you can get a general idea of when it was released on PC Gamer i can rummage through my disks if you want, started collecting it religiously for from 94 onwards for a few years so it could be in there somewhere.

Associate
gazozborne said:
If you can get a general idea of when it was released on PC Gamer i can rummage through my disks if you want, started collecting it religiously for from 94 onwards for a few years so it could be in there somewhere.

I believe I might be able to figure that out (ish)

EDIT - read this while going back to look for it and had to post it -

If the PSP is the iPod of the gaming world and the Nintendo DS the Creative Zen, then the Tiger Telematics Gizmondo is like something from Oregon Scientific: a device with interesting features but almost no style.

2ND Edit - Somewhere around August 02 so no chance I'm afraid. :(

Whoop

Last edited:
Associate
I have this installed on my D-Drive, but it doesn't want to work. I've reinstalled windows since it was originaly installed, but I believe I've done that before with no problems. So now I have the game but can't play it. :(

Edit - I get this error message, no matter which option I choose.
Screenshot

Last edited:

N3M

N3M

Associate
OP
OMG!!!, is the someway you can send it to me?

it was released as a free game so there shouldnt be any rules broken... also are there any programmer boffins here that could pin point the problem?

This game is frighteningly addictive so we would all be getting something special out of it :p ;)

N3M

N3M

Associate
OP
Sorry, my trust mail has now been updated as i havent used that address for such a long time... soz to be a pain but would you re-send to my new trust email...

thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom