• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

What is the best pound for power 1900XT or XTX card you can get?

Associate
I would like to know which brand and whether to go for xt or xtx.

I have had connect3d previously but wondered what MSI are like.

Are there any benchmark tests out there for the cards OC UK sells? I guess they are all much the same, just wondered if any are leaps ahead.

Suspended
The Powercolour 1900XT 512MB was available on last weeks offer at £240+VAT. I got one. Since they're all the same might as well buy the cheapest, not interested in software bundles.

Associate
I got a X1900XT too last week, played F.E.A.R in all its glory. As far as value goes mine easily got to 690/800 in Overdrive but kept it at XT-X speeds, saving about £40 on buying a stock XT-X. Don't bother about software bundle as long as its got all cables with it , mines a Powercolor and has every cable that will fit!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

OcUK still have the Sapphire X1900 XT at quite a low price which will increase once promotional stock has run out.....

Associate
Gibbo said:
Hi there

OcUK still have the Sapphire X1900 XT at quite a low price which will increase once promotional stock has run out.....

So what you are trying to say is ati's price reductions where only promotional and not permanent?

OcUK Staff
shrek2 said:
So what you are trying to say is ati's price reductions where only promotional and not permanent?

Correct which I clearly pointed out over a week ago... :rolleyes:

THe prices the cards are out now is what they will stay at, the only cheap one is Sapphire. There is also one other big Etailor with some promotional stock left too but all other UK Etailors are miles out as they don't buy enough ATI and even our new higher prices are very competitive. :)

Back
Top Bottom