Delivery from US to UK

Associate
Hi all,

Found an item of clothing that I want to get the Mrs for our anniversary. Unfortunately this company is US based and only ships to the US. Does anyone know of any companies that offer a drop-ship type service? Or has an idea of how I could get it over here?

p.s travelling over there is not an option :)

TIA

Soldato
the obvious question is... do you know somebody that lives in america? is there anybody on these wonderful forums that you would trust with your hard earned money to send over some goods?

thats how ive ordered stuff from the states before when they dont ship it to england, but never over £100 worth.

Associate
OP
yer if any kind sole from the US is reading this then get in touch ;)

I have found some companies that do it, but charge like $30 setup and the same to send the thing ;(

Associate
OP
Loki said:
Whos the retailer or the brand of clothing ??

Some of the Malls in Florida ship to the UK from the retailers in store if that makes sense

Its Burberry actually....

(no chav jokes thank you :D )

Permabanned
I think DHL? allow you to sign up so that you can send the item to a PO box in America then they send it to you in the UK

Loki said:
Whos the retailer or the brand of clothing ??

Some of the Malls in Florida ship to the UK from the retailers in store if that makes sense

I hope the Mall at Millenia does, that place was sweet.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Ill do it. I have done it before for someone on these forums. All I ask is that shipping is covered by you, Ill provide receipt as proof of cost and a little extra for a beer at the bar.

Also, I only use paypal.

let me know, Ill keep an eye on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom