Chances of getting this deal?

Soldato
One of my o2 contracts is coming to an end (offpeak 1000 leisure) of which i'm currently paying £25 a month inc insurance, bills come to about £35.

I would like to switch to Flext 35 with the discount online which works out at about £26p/m with a free w800i

BUT

I would prefer a w810i so what sort of deal do you think I can haggle from o2? They currently do a 1000mins xnet/150 mins with a free samsung xxx for £35 which I don't mind paying, I would just like a free w810i instead of the samsung.....possible?

Soldato
sara said:
Whoah Horsey!

T-Mobile should be bringing in the W810i from 1st of April.

if this can be confirmed woohoo, will be waiting till then to order it, does this still include the 25% discount after 1/4?

Soldato
Well the information was from a guy who works at T-Mobile on another forum, I would say that's as good as confirmed but even big firms can change their minds last-minute...

EDIT: As far as I know the 25% off will last to the end of April. I saw that on the same forum as the above info and I'm almost entirely sure it's true...

Associate
SoliD said:
oh is the 25% off flext instore aswell as online? and is the w810 likely to be free? or a fairly low price?

i got an email from T-mobile saying the 25% was till end of march :(

they wouldnt lie would they ? giggle

Back
Top Bottom