Quick bank question

Soldato
Why did you not ask them what it is ? If you don't know, how many other people do you think know what they were on about ? Everyone probably asks them what it is, as i've never heard of it (unless its unique to your bank or the type of account you were asking about).

Maybe they should explain what it is when they ask people for it, as asking cusomers for a D stoke number is like asking them for some sort of password answer to a question they don't know - a bit pointless.

Soldato
OP
divosuk said:
Why did you not ask them what it is ? If you don't know, how many other people do you think know what they were on about ? Everyone probably asks them what it is, as i've never heard of it (unless its unique to your bank or the type of account you were asking about).

Its ok now, i thought i knew what it was, but then i was told it wasnt, now it was what I thought it was originally, ok.

Can close this now.

Soldato
thepharcyde said:
You bank with Halifax then! If yes then its your roll number

The consultant on the phone should not of asked for your 'D stroke number' at all, as it's confusing to customers. This thread is a case and point of that! That person is not doing their job properly you know ;).

Glad you are now enlightened though :p.

Associate
iBankAllDay said:
The consultant on the phone should not of asked for your 'D stroke number' at all, as it's confusing to customers. This thread is a case and point of that! That person is not doing their job properly you know ;).

Glad you are now enlightened though :p.

Isn't this why they record all calls? So she can get fired?

Soldato
qwerty said:
Isn't this why they record all calls? So she can get fired?

It's not sackable per se, that's hardly fair. It's just something that's not supposed to be said that's all. As it's basically jargon, which is confusing.

And who said it was a she and that all calls are recorded?

Back
Top Bottom