Male Bunny Boilers.

Associate
I've known my mate for years, I've known a few of his girlfriends but I've never seen him act like some sort of weirdo bunny boiler nutter.

We were out on St Paddys Day, we were supporting the Irish Ale Industry by drinking stupid amounts of the Black Stuff, its like a three course meal in every pint glass, we weredoing the normal, he was acting like a prat and shaking like some bloke having a fit (he calls it dancing), with a couple of lasses he knows. (He's 26 BTW, the honies were around 21/22 he runs a bar where they work).

He has bought a house with his GF that he has been with for about 2 years, I manage to break away from Handbag guarding duty for 5 mins and happen to stumble, literally, into his X.

We start chatting as normal, he was with this girl for about 18 months so I used to know her quiet well, we're just catching up and then all of a sudden this Psyco who looks an awful lot like my mate appears, and screams "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, get away from THAT WOMAN!!!!!!!!" right across a crowded pub.

I make some stupid comment to the lass that the With is calling and he gets jealous when I'm not paying him attention (a joke BTW), and she says we must catch up at some point.

Later he goes to the bar and she this time stubles into me. We have another 2 min chat and he comes back and starts having a strop that she's stalking him.

This confirmed it, My Mate is a male Bunny Boiler.

I know the rules mates-X and all, no go, ever! but surely just talking to one aint wrong.

So I ask, short of hiding all large pans and reporting him to the RSPCA, is there a cure? Is my mate just Nuts or is he Barmy?

Associate
OP
R5Rich said:
probs just a bit barmy

who ended it with who? she a fittie? hes probs just jealous lol

She was a fittie back then, toned a little more, still looks a fittie. His current is a fittie also.

As to who ended it? sort of strange, they sort of grew apart, they lived together, but worked different shifts so would not see each other much, and then she decided it wasn't working and ended it, and sort off asked him to move out.

WARNING: BLOKE HUMOUR - Don't read if your offended.

IIRC, she ended it with him, he crashed in my living room for a couple of weeks, went round to where they used to live to collect some belongings, got chatting, went for a meal, had a little booze, que the soft focus and pron music, walked her back home, got invited in for "Coffee".

In the morning he got up showered dressed (fortunatly a lot of his stuff was still there), she said she was sorry and that they had had an agrument and that this time they will be stronger and not let things affect them.

He laughed, said they weren't together, that was "one last for the road" and grabbed his stuff and ran for it.

A little harsh I tought but when he left his wallet and mobile there he wouldn't go and fetch it.

Soldato
Sounds to me he's a bit of a dog in a manger - he doesn't want her but doesn't want anyone else to have her either. I've had a few ex's like that. Silly men.

Back
Top Bottom