Lian-Li PC70

Associate
Hi All

This is my first post so be gentle ;)

I’ve got a Lian-Li PC70 on the way I hope!!! (looks like a bad choice of online shop :( ) I know there are newer ones out there but that’s the one I’ve gone for. I want to mod it a bit ,I’ve already got a triple uv laser, blue bulgin anti vandal switch, and have a custom etched window kit(on its way from the States) will maybe put a window on the top of the case too. I’ve trawled the net but got a few questions. Does it come with a blow hole on the top? Is it best to replace the fans it ships with (with ambers maybe)? And do you have to mount your psu upside down (which is an Enermax Liberty 500w) because of the shelf below the psu?

Man of Honour
Hi mate welcome to the forums!

The PC70 is a good choice of case even though it is starting to show its age. The biggest bugbear is the 80mm fans. You will need to cut your own blowholes in the top panels I'm afraid. Definitely ditch the fans, they are awful. And yes I think so to the final question - so that the airflow points down, rather than up!

Associate
OP
yep that is one nice case :) unfortunately i've already ordered the PC70 :( ordered 18/3/06 but as yet no case and no idea when i will get it either :mad: so hopefully the order will fall through and i can add the xtra ;)

Soldato
If it has not arrived just cancel the order as they have not provided the goods in a reasonable amount of time.

If you want a smalled G70, there is a G50 and G60 floating around the ready to come out area aswell :)

Associate
OP
Would do that but :eek: smallprint, wouldn't mind losing a tenner but £50 :mad: :mad: :mad:

"Cancellation of Order:- If You cancel any Order, We reserve the right to charge the greater of £50.00 or Our actual loss of profit, costs and expenses caused by the cancellation. You must obtain a Cancellation Number from Us to make an Cancellation of Order valid."

Soldato
Ouch, that is really bad :eek:

You could try and do it on the terms of you gave them a reasonable time to deliver, but they failed to.

Also are they allowed to do that? Just say you will send it back under the distance selling act, and see if they budge to save them the time.

Just kick up a fuss, you will be surprised how little backbone most companies have :D

Back
Top Bottom