OK, so there's going to be a water shortage and a drought this summer. The solution.

Commissario
It's all over the press at the moment that there's likely to be a drought and a big water shortage this summer, in fact the local BBC wireless station were talking about it for the whole of the breakfast show.

I have the solution. It's a simple one.

Take two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen.

Mix.

Result: Water.

There we go, sorted. No more issues, why has nobody else thought of this?

K.

Caporegime
I suppose I may as well be the one to point out the flaw in this otherwise faultless plan.

Where would the hydrogen and oxygen come from?

Soldato
Borris said:
I suppose I may as well be the one to point out the flaw in this otherwise faultless plan.

Where would the hydrogen and oxygen come from?

Hydrogen is everywhere chap, lots of Oxygen around too.

Cars produce about 1 gallon of water for every gallon of fuel used...use cars more I say :D

Soldato
Feek said:
It's all over the press at the moment that there's likely to be a drought and a big water shortage this summer, in fact the local BBC wireless station were talking about it for the whole of the breakfast show.

I have the solution. It's a simple one.

Take two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen.

Mix.

Result: Water.

There we go, sorted. No more issues, why has nobody else thought of this?

K.

been watching brainiac?

Soldato
Feek said:
It's all over the press at the moment that there's likely to be a drought and a big water shortage this summer

Translation:

There's going to be a bit of a shortage in the south east/london area therefore the media will treat it as some sort of national disaster on a scale never seen before.

daz

daz

Soldato
FincH said:
Hydrogen is everywhere chap, lots of Oxygen around too.

The hydrogen we use for fuel cells etc is released by the process of electrolysis of water.

It's easier just to use a desalinization plant on sea water and pump it to where it's needed than to seperate hydrogen from whatever it may be attached to and re-attach it to oxygen.

Last edited:
Soldato
kaiowas said:
Translation:

There's going to be a bit of a shortage in the south east/london area therefore the media will treat it as some sort of national disaster on a scale never seen before.

If it stops them bleating about a global warming apocalypse, then great.

Soldato
Or just pump water from "up North" wher it does nawt but rain on t'garden and give it t'soft 'un down 'tsouth.

Or build salt-water convertors...after all it doesn't rain much in Lanzarote does it? They seem to do OK.

Back
Top Bottom