Laptop Bag - Recommendations

Soldato
I've just managed to wangle a dink new laptop form work. Its a HP nc4200. Its extremely light and dinky. It has a 12 inch screen.

I'm looking for a laptop bag to house it. The default ones from work are designed to fit a normal sized laptop, so I'm looking for something more suited to this laptop.

I'm after something perhaps a bit more casual than a plain black computer case. I've been looking at hard shell ones, but I'm not really sure about the designs I've seen so far.

Ideally, it would be suited to both work, and I could also get away with it outside of work.

So - any recommendations?

Soldato
ive got like a backpack / rucksack one. If you look in a PC World shop, theres a selection of backpack ones, these are the best because you can put casual work and personal stuff in too. Its extremely safe :)

Soldato
OP
Syk3 said:
ive got like a backpack / rucksack one. If you look in a PC World shop, theres a selection of backpack ones, these are the best because you can put casual work and personal stuff in too. Its extremely safe :)
I've got a back pack from where I took my old laptop on holiday. My work isn't quite that casual.

Back
Top Bottom