Test 1 week today :p

Soldato
Hi,

Got me driving test week today at 10:44 in the morning, Got lessons tomorrow evening, thursday and saturday. Last saturday I had a really bad lesson, I admit that, stalled the car about a dozen times yet I didn't feel nervous but obviously it creeped in and took over:p

I cant believe how quick its come, I only booked it 4-5months ago.

dun

dun

Soldato
I know it sounds daft but dont worry about it mate. Take it easy, do what you been told and youll pass piece of pie... I was a little nervous in the lesson before my test ( i put 2nd in so soft in jumped out when i took my hand off the gear stick :\ ) but in my actual test i was fine and passed first time with 4 minors

Soldato
9761 said:
I cant believe how quick its come, I only booked it 4-5months ago.

:eek: Waiting lists are a week here at the moment so my instructor tells me.

Dont think about it and just drive like you are on your own, i know its hard when someone is sat in a flourescent jacket next to you :)

Suspended
I've got my test on the 18th of April. I'm fine about it at the moment but I can see myself getting quite worked up about it the night before.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

Soldato
OP
No No NO

After I passed my theory and hazard perception my instructor booked it then he said I should be near test standard by then but that felt like 2-3 months ago :-/,

The main concern of mine is the brooke street roundabout in brentwood/romford.
I bloody hate it :p, I nearly shot passed a red light the and nearly onto the motorway :O I was soo confused. Just hope when I have my test its nowear near it. Also Im good with the double mini roundabout on brentwood high street.

Soldato
OP
Yeah my instructor said that, Im ok with most roundabouts its just the brooke street one, I get lost with it.

My Turn in the road is much better now I can do that and the reverse to the left blind folded so If I fail on that I would be so pee'd of with my self as I'm really good at that.

Still havn't done any bay parking though with the instructor, maybe he thinks I may scratch his car or hit another car while trying to park :p

Soldato
Mackass said:
Yeah, not all centres have bay parking - mine doesn't. :p

ditto :)

My test seemed to take ages to come up, and i booked it as soon as it was available! booked around 20th december, test was 2nd feb, and i'd started my lessons a week or two into december :) Passed first time with 2 minors, and my lesson before the test was the worst i'd had for ages. I lost my letter for the test confirmation (couldve sworn i'd kept it with my drivers license / theory certificate etc), and my instructor wasn't sure i'd be allowed to take my test. Really **** me up, was so mad with myself. Stalled it about 4 times on the lesson before the test. My test, however, was nearly perfect :) Just take it easy, drive confidently and pretend the examiner is a friend you're showing off how good and safe a driver you are to :)

Tom.

Back
Top Bottom