The *Official* Eve Online Thread

Associate
Im in love with the Goonfleet. They come all the way to my home system to provide us with circa 20 kill mails in 5 minutes, 10 of em for me. :p :D

Associate
[DW]Muffin said:
Gotta love the GoonFleet/GoonWaffe, a force to be reckoned with imo, ofc in small gangs they're useless and they're T1 frigs make you feel soooooo cool \o/ :D

lol, tell me about it. If they could get organised they would be a force, and if they actually had the slightest battlesense about them yes, they would be. I spent 5 minutes sniping and popping t1 frigs and cruisers in the eagle, the best bit of all is that not one of them warped off to avoid getting waxed, they just let us pop em one by one. :D Give em 6 months and they will be a major force within eve for sure. They also had a single domi camping a gate with a small bubble, a domi which agressed 3 ravens and apoc and numerous cruisers, GJ!.

Caporegime
[DW]Muffin said:
SA have a rather large force camped in the station,who dont want to play whilst all of us were out NPC'ing/mining and what not
Ah right, I didn't see the relvance between the pic and the SA bit :)

Lost my first ship to B-E last night (HEINKY, SATAN and ETS4ME) I was too busy trying to take down a hauler to notice they warped in ontop of me :x Was a good show B-E, nice take down :)

Associate
Dj_Jestar said:
Ah right, I didn't see the relvance between the pic and the SA bit :)

Lost my first ship to B-E last night (HEINKY, SATAN and ETS4ME) I was too busy trying to take down a hauler to notice they warped in ontop of me :x Was a good show B-E, nice take down :)

Unlucky, we nearly got ETS4ME's falcon earlier, i was half a second from locking him down, then he jammed me to carp. Sorry about that :p

Associate
Spacky said:
I just read on elderscrolls forum, someone has completed the game already :eek:

Wrong thread Spacky? :p

I broke a billion last week, and now I intend to spend it all fighting up North, had my first proper pvp experience yesterday, thanks to Ice Globe for taking me around.

/Snow Monkey

Soldato
New vexor reskin

new_vexor.jpg

Associate
[DW]Muffin said:
I've a rumor of shader model 3.0 for Kali, so sometime in 2008, with only one or two parts of the ship done :p

Lol great, i wish they would stop iss balling around with the GFX issues and get rid of some of the long term bugs/concentrate on development. The GFX are pretty spot on as they are.

*imagines the extra stress of warping into a fleet of 100+ with Pixel Shader 3 class GFX*

Caporegime
EvE at the moment is very CPU intensive, so by moving a lot of that over to the GPU the CPU is left to do other things. Also I'm sure they know they would get hell on the forums so adding options in game like others to remove shadows and other little things for fleets.

Back
Top Bottom