What options do I have (orange contract related)

Soldato
My company currently has three orange mobiles on a business500 deal (500 shared minutes a month, plus free calls between the three mobiles).

Two of the phones were upgraded less than a year ago and are still under contract. One is out of contract.

The only issue is that there is no coverage at my home. I tend to work a couple of days a week from home so this is costing quite a bit in terms of calls to and from the other two mobiles that my colleagues have.

The real question is what options do I have ?

Can I migrate all three numbers across to another netwok (vodaphone have coverage) ?

How much will it cost to buy out the contracts from Orange ?

What deals to vodaphone offer in terms of free calls between the mobiles on the plan etc.... ?

Cheers !

Soldato
its best to phone up or go into a store, but vodafone have similar sharetime tariffs, with cheap rates when you finish your minutes and free calls between the plans' mobiles. I think you need to be a ltd company to do it (i THINK). Not sure how much to buy out the contract.

On vodafone the base price for the first phone depends on how many minutes, then £15 for each phone on top.

Associate
This is what i have to deal with day in day out :D

OK, you could get a PAC for the 3 numbers but orange will charge as you are currently in contract. you could go early, but they will charge you the remaining line rental; so it would be:

line rental p/m x months remaining + pac admin fee (usually £25 a no) = final fee.

Failing that, you could just wait until the numbers come out of contract then request for a pac which should be IIRC £15 each.

Then if you come over to us, the bulk of the line rental will be dependant on what tariff you go onto (£50 IIRC for 750 minutes) but the children handsets will usually be £13.50 a month each. The calls between the handsets are free for 60 minutes and don't come out of the bundle, and if you go for a 24 month contract calls to your landline(s) will be free too.

If you have any more questions, ask :D

Matt

Associate
I work for VF in one of their business contact centres and more than likely you'll end up in the same building as me. But without giving too much away my prices may be slightly different because I deal with more than a couple of handsets..... But the only way you are going to find out is by giving us a ring! :D

Besides, I don't sell and I'd prefer to keep it that way! :D

Back
Top Bottom