Get a free PSP

Soldato
The Link are doing a deal until Monday.

Motorola L7
Samsung D500
Samsung E530
Samsung E770
Nokia N70

All of them phones are on Flext 35 apart from the N70 which is web n walk 200 i believe. You get the phone for free. You pay £35 a month - 18 month contract and you get a free PSP there and then too.

I'm thinking about getting an N70 and then selling the PSP :D Not decided yet, but i have until Monday to decide :D

Anyone else going to go for it?

Andy

Soldato
OP
Aye, tis what we wanted to know yesterday as 3 of my colleagues went for the N70 which is on web n walk, then they instantly transferred it to Flext £50. (Only we can do that) then after 6 months they can downgrade to Flext 35 etc... just like everyone else.

Andy

Soldato
On any t-mobile tariff you cannot lower it untill months 17, but you can make it higher at any time. Its the only network that you cant lower the tariff after 6 months.

Soldato
OP
Spamalot said:
On any t-mobile tariff you cannot lower it untill months 17, but you can make it higher at any time. Its the only network that you cant lower the tariff after 6 months.

Sure about that as i did one the other day from Flext 50 to Flext 35.

Andy

Soldato
Aruffell said:
Sure about that as i did one the other day from Flext 50 to Flext 35.

Andy

100% sure. Will look for a link..... 2 seconds. They might either send you a bill for the phone, charge you or even ask for the phone back unless you pay the difference.

And if you got it with a cash back deal from someone like e2save then this will be void, or they might ask you to pay them for the phone.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Spamalot said:
100% sure. Will look for a link..... 2 seconds. They might either send you a bill for the phone, charge you or even ask for the phone back unless you pay the difference.

And if you got it with a cash back deal from someone like e2save then this will be void, or they might ask you to pay them for the phone.

You don't get cashback with a PSP deal.

I'll find out tomorrow when i go into work and see about the 6 month thing.

Andy

Soldato
Spamalot said:
Is this for definite? Then all my tariff wrangling between Flext 20 and 25 is over, I'll just get the lowest one then boost it up if need be :)

Man of Honour
sara said:
Is this for definite? Then all my tariff wrangling between Flext 20 and 25 is over, I'll just get the lowest one then boost it up if need be :)

6 month check up - so you can move up and down
Might have something you will be interested in also.....drop me a mail of my site ;)

Associate
Just got my d500 on flext 35 yesterday. Pretty good deal I think :D

Apparently if ** using a lot let of the money allowance they will ask you if you want to lower it.

Soldato
I chose one of the N70's yesterday n walked out of the store with the phone and the psp gigapack in hand :D

What a stonking deal, 200mins and 40mb data per month. £19 months 1-3 and 15-18 the rest inbetween £38

:D

Unlucky to those that missed it :p

Soldato
Sorry to bring this up again but fao of Arufflell or anyone else that saw it:

Did you notice when the N70 was on offer with the PSP, it said 6 months half price line rental? I got my bill today of £39 now i'm only supposed to be charged £18 or something, is this going to be via cheque back?

I had to tell the guy instore he didn't want to do the 1/2 price line rental, but eventually caved in, but my whole contract was setup via paperwork and not the pc :confused:

Soldato
Tupac said:

Did you notice when the N70 was on offer with the PSP, it said 6 months half price line rental? I got my bill today of £39 now i'm only supposed to be charged £18 or something, is this going to be via cheque back?

I had to tell the guy instore he didn't want to do the 1/2 price line rental, but eventually caved in, but my whole contract was setup via paperwork and not the pc :confused:

If its on 3 then the 6 months half price is billed not via cash back. There seems to be a problem there. If it was an upgrade then you dont get the offer and the bloke in the shops a fool!

Soldato
OP
Tupac said:

Cashback redemption, should have a form with 3 vouchers on it.

Andy

Caporegime
Aruffell said:
The Link are doing a deal until Monday.

Motorola L7
Samsung D500
Samsung E530
Samsung E770
Nokia N70

All of them phones are on Flext 35 apart from the N70 which is web n walk 200 i believe. You get the phone for free. You pay £35 a month - 18 month contract and you get a free PSP there and then too.

I'm thinking about getting an N70 and then selling the PSP :D Not decided yet, but i have until Monday to decide :D

Anyone else going to go for it?

Andy

When you add up the costs it adds upto an insane £630 so your not really getting anything for free and you still end up paying much much more than any of those phones are worth and only 200mins of call time for that price isnt good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom