O2 XDA Mini S

Associate
Just ordered a XDA mini S direct from O2. £49.99 for the handset and £19 per month for 12 months for the Online50 contract.

Seems to good to be true.
Was wondering if anyone had one of these and what there experiences with it are?

Soldato
I think its absolutely brilliant :) I dont use the keypad on it at all on mine so id prefer it if it was without that and slightly slimmer but its a great fone though, first pda fone iv ever owned.

When you first receive it, you want to do a hard reset which deletes all the o2 crap of it (that really slows the fone down), then you are pretty much ready to go. Iv had mine for afew weeks now, never noticed it lagging or slowly down, always felt very responsive, and its never crashed on me once. Order yourself a memory card aswel.

Soldato
Lord Kordir said:
e36Adz, my only concern with this phone is it's bulk. Do you find it to be a problem, especially on a night out?

Cheers

I find it a little bulky for nights out, but for carrying around through the day it slips in a pocket easy enough. I've got a SLVR for nights out and this phone as my 'proper' everyday phone.

Soldato
Lord Kordir said:
e36Adz, my only concern with this phone is it's bulk. Do you find it to be a problem, especially on a night out?

Cheers

Its bulky yes but almost the exact same size as my old 6630. It slips into most my pockets without any problem, it comes with a case which has a belt clip, so you can use that if you want but I personally dont feel comfortable with belt clips.

Also if you drive, theres no need for you to go out and buy youself a satnav system, it works perfectly on the fone and the screen is a perfect size for it :)

Back
Top Bottom