Cheapo 2.1's - Logitech X 230 any good ?

Soldato
hello...

Logitech X 230 are they any good ?, i dont want to splash out lots on speakers as at the moment i use headphones for music and gaming. (my old technics RP-DJ1200's left over from when i sold my decks.)

Wearing headphones all the time is starting to hurt my head/ears so I thought i would buy a cheap set of speakers for playing music and watching the odd DVD. I use onboard sound anyway so i think expensive sets will be wasted.

so calling all x230 owners what do you think ? (i have googled but cant find any good reviews on them.) the ones i have found say they are the excellent quality for the sub £30 price tag... what do you think ?

Soldato
I've had a set for about 2 years now and they're still going strong.

As with all Logitech speakers that i've experienced though the sub always seems a little strong, even on the lowest setting, which can annoy the neighbours. :p

But yea, they are a bargain and the sound quality ain't half bad! Look pretty sweet too. :)

Go for it.

Soldato
OP
Spunj99 said:
I've had a set for about 2 years now and they're still going strong.

As with all Logitech speakers that i've experienced though the sub always seems a little strong, even on the lowest setting, which can annoy the neighbours. :p

But yea, they are a bargain and the sound quality ain't half bad! Look pretty sweet too. :)

Go for it.

excellent.... strong bass aint a problem considering what i need them for... they sould like they are perfect for my use, i am going to grab a set just now. :)

thanks for your reply

Soldato
stigggeh said:
excellent.... strong bass aint a problem considering what i need them for... they sould like they are perfect for my use, i am going to grab a set just now. :)

thanks for your reply

There ok, the treble is not to strong on them but if you use the sound enhancer in iTunes on full they sound alright.

Back
Top Bottom