• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dual displays at different resolutions

Associate
Finally got my samsung lcdtv and 19" monitor working as a dual set up but cannot manage to display each at a different resolution, I have enabled the tick box in nvidea panel which says ''enable displays to show different res'' but this doesnt seem to do anything as soon as I change the res for one screen the other one changes aswell :confused: am i missing something.

thanks

Soldato
Whats the full spec of your rig?

I have managed to use samsung hdtv @1366*768 as a second screen to a Dell 1905FP at 1280*1024 without any problems at all using standard display properties in Windows XP

Associate
OP
FrankJH said:
Whats the full spec of your rig?

I have managed to use samsung hdtv @1366*768 as a second screen to a Dell 1905FP at 1280*1024 without any problems at all using standard display properties in Windows XP

What exactly did you do to enable the different res?, I am using the nvidea controll panel have my settings on ''clone'' like i said i ticked the enable different resolutions on different display box, then tried to change the res of my main screen but both of the screens go to that res?? also i only have res options for my main lcdtv screen (widescreen formats) even if i choose to change resolution on secondary screen??

I have 6800gt gpu running a sammy lcdtv through vga and a 19'' benq tft through dvi..

Back
Top Bottom